Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 26/ Oh, the hormones!

Hi there!

So glad to know you all look forward to reading my blog!  I was so tired over the weekend, which is why I didn't post yesterday.  All started Friday night, when I didn't get to bed until late (late being 11pm).  I still haven't caught up from it, lol!  And now I'm past my regular bedtime, so this update will be a quick one. :)

So, one thing I've noticed with the tiredness is that my hormones are more active than usual.  Now, normally, I release my emotions by crying.  Doesn't have to be from anything sad.  Some people release by laughing, others by smiling or raging.  I release by crying.  So, with the tired paired with the increase in hormones, it hasn't take much for me to "release."  So if I cry around you, just get me through it and everything will be ok.   I promise :)

Update time!

Size:  English hothouse cucumber! (what?!? lol!) Baby Dean is measuring around 14 inches and about 1 2/3 pounds.

Physical Features:  Daddy will be happy to know this...Dean's "boy parts" are developing.  :)  He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid (these are essential for the development of the lungs).  Also, the network of nerves in Baby Dean's ears are better developed now and more sensitive than before.  This means, he's able to hear us!  Yay!

What I'm Thankful For:  Extra time with my momma. :)  We earned some Kohl's Cash from shopping Black Friday and had to spend it, so we got away for a couple hours this past weekend.  Always enjoy time with my mom, love her!

Overall Feeling:  Still feeling physically good.  Have had some heartburn last couple of days.  My wonderful husband made a run to get me some Tums to help.  He's so good :)  Besides that and the hormones, still feeling excellent!

Appointments and Coming Events:  Next appointment is Dec. 18.  Don't think anything exciting will be happening then.  I am looking forward to a cabin getaway this weekend with friends!  Been excited about this since the summer, lol!

The bump pic!
There's my growing boy!

We also had our family Christmas pictures taken last week (courtesy of Nick and April!). Here's a sample of what they took:
 Love this one!

 Baby Dean!

Gizmo's face in this cracks me up!

Thank you Nick and April for coming over to take our Christmas pictures!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment