Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 15!

YAY!  It's Week 15!  Almost...!

I'm "cheating" a little more this week on the Baby Martin update.  Gotta head out to Raleigh first thing in the morning.  

First week of travel went well!  Was absolutely exhausted by the end though.  Still, it's better for my sanity than being stuck in the office.  I do ask that you please keep me in your prayers as I travel.  It's a little rougher on the body than I remember (guess because this year, I'm preggers... :)

Had my monthly doctor's appointment yesterday.  Baby is doing well.  Heartbeat is 158, cultures all came back well.  Blood pressure was a little low (could be because of the exhaustion).  Doctor was a little concerned that I had lost just a little over a pound from my last appointment, and the strain of travel.  Trust me people, I am eating like every 2 hours.  The loss could come from my fruit and veggie cravings, since those are what I'm eating the most of.  Time to incorporate some more meat!  He also gave me instructions for traveling: stop every 1.5-2 hours to take a bathroom break and walk around for 10 mins, put my feet up when I get to the hotel, and sit when I need to during fairs.  Can do!

Update time!

Size: Navel orange, 4 inches long and weighing 2.5 oz.

Physical Features: Baby Martin's legs are growing longer than its arms now, and it's able to move all the tiny joints and limbs!  Baby can now sense light, even though the eyelids are still fused shut.  Taste buds are also starting to form.

What I Miss: Nothing!  Thankful that I'm feeling great, and for this little baby growing inside me!

Aversions: Re: above.  So glad to not have any aversions now.  Praying it stays this way!

Cravings:  Carrots.  Yes, carrots.  They are so yummy right now.  And thankfully those are a staple on any veggie tray at college fairs.

Overall feelings: Great and blessed.  Met a lady yesterday who is 24 weeks, and she's still dealing with sickness.  I pray her sickness will subside, and I'm glad that my body is feeling and doing great.

Appointments and Upcoming Events: October 15 is the big day...we'll find out if Baby Martin is a Boy or a Girl!  That'll be a great anniversary gift.  Then on October 26 John and I are heading to Charleston, SC for an anniversary trip. October's a great month! :D

Now the Bump Pic!


Instead of the usual blue top, we went with the Orange and White in support of Game Day!  Thought it might bring the Vols luck, but they lost.  Oh well, we tried :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment