Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sweet Week 16!

Hello!

And we're back to the Sunday post!  So happy having another week of Baby Martin growing inside me :)

Last week traveling around central North Carolina went well.  Did everything the doctor told me to do to get as much rest as possible.  Even in doing that, I was still exhausted by the end of each day.  Thankfully, being that tired helped me to sleep pretty well :)  I also had an attack of allergies :(  Thankfully the worst of it only lasted Wednesday through Thursday night.  

I've taken out the Aversions category, since those are all gone, and have replaced it with a new one: What I'm Thankful For.  This category is in addition to the constant gratefulness I feel for our little one.  Yay for baby!

On to the updates!

Size:  Avocado baby!  4.5 inches long and 3.5 ounces.  In the next few weeks, Baby Martin will double in weight and add inches to length!

Physical Features:  Baby Martin's legs are much more developed, its head is more erect and the eyes have moved closer to the front of it's little heard.  Baby Martin also has toenails!

What I Miss:  Energy.  I hear how all these women either got their energy back, or it came in full-force in their second trimester.  While I'm thankful all the sickness of first trimester is gone, it would be nice to have some energy to go along with the well-feeling. :)  I'll take what I can get!

What I'm Thankful For:  Modern technology!  Being away traveling isn't just physically exhausting, it's emotionally tiring as well.  As each day goes by, I can see the changes that I've been feeling in my body, and it's difficult to be away from John during this time.  Which is why I am so happy for FaceTime!  We get to "see" each other every night, and it gives John a chance to see and talk to his precious little one.  It's the glimmer of light each day during travel season.

Cravings:  Still mainly fruits and veggies.

Overall feeling:  Physically I'm feeling great!  The next couple of weeks at work are trying to stress on me, so I'll be glad when October 7 rolls around.  

Appointments and Coming Events:  Just waiting around for October 15, so we'll find out if Baby Martin is a Boy or a Girl!  Got another week of travel this week, going around the north of Knoxville area (with a stop in Chattanooga).  Glad I'll be closer to home this week!

Time for the Bump Pic!


Yay, Baby!

Have a great week everyone!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment