Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 14

It's Week 14!!!  Well...not yet, technically...

I start travel season this week (here I come, Asheville!), so instead of trying to post updates on Mondays while I'm out on the road, I'm going to "cheat" a little and make my posts on Sundays.  It's cool, no one will every know the difference :)

I've been one week with no morning sickness, YAY!  Energy still isn't back to where I want it, but at least I can get myself up and out of bed every morning.  This will definitely be an interesting travel season...

On to the updates!

Size: Lemon Baby!  Measuring around 3.5 inches long.

Physical Features: Baby Martin is developing its liver, kidneys, and spleen.  Also, it's developing an ultra-fine, downy layer of hair, called lanugo.

What I Miss:  Eating what I want.  Do understand that Baby Martin is hungry, but is apparently a picky eater like John :)  So even if a night of Mexican sounds wonderful to me if Baby Martin doesn't want it, then momma's not having it.

Aversions:  Are subsiding!  YES!!!  

Cravings:  Still mainly fruit.  I thought I wanted a donut today.  I ate it, and it wasn't what I wanted.  Came home to cantaloupe, and that was delicious.  Very happy for fruit!

Overall Feelings:  Tired.  But as I said before, I'm thankful I can get out of bed in the morning and (for the most part) function throughout the day.  And I'm blessed to have a wonderful support group of family, friends, and my wonderful husband who help me.

Appointments and Coming Events:  Next appointment is this Friday.  Think I mentioned last time that it should be on Monday, but I'll be out of town.  Mainly looking forward to my next appointment in October, when we find out if Baby Martin is a Boy or Girl!

And now for the bump pic!

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving maternity pants!?!  

Next week I'll give an update from my Dr appt, and how Week 1 of travel went :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment