Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 38/Still Preggers!

Hello!

So, who all thought I had the baby?!?  "She didn't post Sunday!" She didn't post Monday!" "Did she have the baby and didn't say anything?"

Nope :)

I wore myself to exhaustion on Sunday, so I didn't feel like taking my pic or spending time on my  computer.  So I planned to blog yesterday.  But Comcast had other thoughts; their internet was messed up.  Another day without blogging.  I know some of you were taking bets that I'd go into labor on the full moon (which was yesterday).  That didn't happen either.  So here we are, at Week 38, just playing The Waiting Game.

Had a doctor's appointment today.  Everything looks good (weight, blood pressure, etc).  I'm dilated 2-3 cm and around 75% effaced.  Dean's arrival is coming up so fast!

We had maternity pictures taken!  Thank you again Thornhill Photography for the awesome pictures!  I'll get some of those posted once we get the disc.  Anyone that needs a photographer, either here or in the Asheville area, I can recommend a good one :)

Let's see the update on Dean!

Size:  The length of a leek!  Dean's about 6.8 pounds and over 19.5 inches long.

Physical Features:  Dean has a firm grasp,  His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

How I'm Feeling:  Tired, as per usual.  I can tell Dean's getting into position.  My mid-back has been getting sore, and I'm having to use a jacket or a pillow while I'm sitting at work to ease some of the pressure.  I haven't been doing my exercises/stretches like I know I should be :(  I'll do better about those this week.

What I'm Thankful For:  Having the time to "wrap up" everything.  We still have a couple things left to do, but it's all minor.  Glad we got the major stuff taken care of.  And thanks again to everyone who helped us get to this point!

Appointments and Upcoming Events:  Next appointment is set for next Wednesday, so that John can come with me.  As far as upcoming events, just waiting on Dean's arrival!

The bump pic!



Oh!  I do have one picture from the maternity shoot: 


Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment