Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 20!!!

Hello again!

Seems like it wasn't long ago it was only week 19...wait, we're still in week 19 :)  Another early post, as I'll be heading out tomorrow for NOVA (that'd be Northern Virginia).  

In case word hasn't reached yet, we have decided on a first name for Baby Martin...Dean!  Yes, that is on purpose.  Our little man is already so cool, lol!

This has been a great week!  John and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary this past Wednesday.  Since I was out of town, we didn't get to watch our wedding video on our anniversary like we usually do.  I also haven't written in the journal yet either, so it's all good!  I keep a journal for our anniversaries, and every year I jot down what's happened in the past year, how we spent our anniversary, etc. One day I'll enjoy going back and reading everything we've done :) 

This next week is my last big week of travel.  I'll get back sometime Thursday, spend some time in the office on Friday, then we're headed to Charleston for our anniversary/baby moon trip!  I'm so excited for this trip, you have no idea :)

Updates!!!

Size:  Small cantaloupe!  (Really? Haven't seen many "small" cantaloupes...) Baby Dean is around 10 oz in weights and 6.5 in head to rump.

Physical Features:  Dean is swallowing more.  He's also producing meconium, which is what will come out of him when he takes his first poopies :)

What I'm Thankful For:  I'm very grateful for my health.  My legs have been sore as of late, and I've been able to stretch them and get some small walking in to help.  Plus, I have the best husband ever, who always rubs my legs when they get to hurting :)  Overall, esp. since entering my second trimester, I have felt fantastic.  So very thankful for that!

Overall Feeling:  Just as awesome as ever :)

Appointments and Coming Events:  Next appointment will be Nov. 20...the "dreaded" glucose test.  Because it's the week of Thanksgiving, John won't be able to come with me.  All will be well.  It has to...it's Thanksgiving week!

I've cut out the Aversions and Cravings section, as they are becoming the same thing every week: no aversions, and always craving fruits and veggies.

Now for the Bump!


I'm sort of blending in to the wall there :)

Here's a picture I'd love to share.  This is what happens behind the scenes of the Bump Pic:


Gizmo loves to try and get in all the pictures :)


He loves his little brother...that's what we're telling him :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment