Monday, October 15, 2012

19 weeks!

Hello again everyone!

This week was the BIG one: we found out if Baby Martin is a Boy or Girl!  Also, I gained 2 pounds from my last appointment, yay!  

This past week was yet another week of being out on the road.  This time I hit up Shelbyville, TN, then headed to Gaffney and then Rock Hill, SC.  I love being in SC.  Even if it wasn't Charleston :)  Had my massage on Saturday, and gracious, my body was beyond needing it.  BTW, if anyone out there needs a good massage therapist (and I mean will make you better), let me know and I'll be happy to give a recommendation :)  This week I have one overnight, in Columbia, TN, before heading out for Northern Virginia on Sunday.  So we'll get an early Week 20 post on Saturday.

This week is also when John and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary.  Three years have gone by so fast!  Since I'll be gone on our actual anniversary (sad face) we'll be celebrating a day early (happy face!)

On to the updates!

Size:  Mango baby!  Baby Martin is about 8.5 oz in weight and measures around 6 inches in length.

Physical Features:  Arms and legs are in their right proportions to its body.  The hair on its scale is sprouting, and a waxy protective coating (vernix caseosa) is forming on the skin to prevent Baby from pickling in the amniotic fluid.  Mmmm...

What I Miss:  Nothing really, I'm loving being pregnant!  (and yes, I'll go back in a few weeks to read this post to remind myself of this)

What I'm Thankful For:  Last week I mentioned friends and family in general.  This week I'd like to give a shout-out to my road friends.  When we're in alphabetical order, we get used to being around the same reps.  So all those around me know about my pregnancy, and went out of their way to make sure I did fine.  One rep always got me water, and another went and got me a chair when the fair didn't provide them!  Very blessed for God to have His angels around me!

Cravings:  Still mainly fruits and veggies.  Got some carrots at the store the other day, quickly putting those bad boys down, lol!

Overall Feeling:  Awesome.  Great.  Blessed.  Thankful, you name it.  Right now is a great time.

Appointments and Coming Events:  Next appointment will be in 5 weeks, which is the week of Thanksgiving.  It'll be my glucose test...oh joy.  Less than 2 weeks away from our anniversary trip to Charleston!

Now for the Bump Pic!


It's coming along quite nicely :)

Ok, that's it for this week.  Until next time!



Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you if Baby is a Boy or a Girl...my bad :)





Baby Martin is a...






BOY!!!

That's blue icing in the middle of the cupcake, in case you couldn't tell. :D

Have a GREAT week!
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. YAY for a BABY BOY!! I had to cheat & scrolled through your blog looking for the announcement before I read the whole thing. :o)

    ReplyDelete