Sunday, March 23, 2014

One Year!!!

This day has come too quickly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAN!!!

Obviously, as I haven't updated this since November, I'll bring you up to speed:

Christmas was awesome!
Teething!
Crawling!
Adjust medication!
Cruising!
Eating!
Blood work came back great!
Valentine's Day cutie!
Not eating!
Eating so much!
Cow's milk!
Birthday!

I have been so excited for Dean's birthday.  Part of me looks back and wonder where all the time went.  Thankful for pictures, as they help remind me of the wonder this year has held for us.  How about a year in pictures of Dean.  Shall we?  We shall!












What a happy, handsome, adorable little man!

I can't get over just how much he has grown in the past year.  And how fast this past year has gone!  That may sound cliche' but it's absolutely true.

This year will hold so many adventures for our little man.  While I wish time would slow down, we are going to enjoy every single minute and have fun along the way.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment